BlueSea ”safetyhub150” fuse panel

My aux battery box has been getting over crowded with wires over the last few years and was overdue for a separate fuse panel.  I purchased a BlueSea ”safetyhub  150” and installed it recently along with my other recent upgrades.  I drilled a couple of holes in the back wall of the battery box and used rubber grommets in them to run most of my wires through to the safetyhub panel.  It feels great to have everything in my auxiliary circuits cleaned up and properly secured.  I chose to leave my charger above the shelf and install the fuse panel below it which seems to work just fine.  While the cabinet was out I decided to run an extra set of wires (the green spool in the picture above the shelf) for a possible future install of a Propex heater.


Comments

Popular Posts